DENVER / Sep 18, 2023 / Business Wire / Modivcare Inc. (the “Company” or “Modivcare”) (Nasdaq: MODV), a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a platform of integrated supportive care solutions focused on improving health outcomes, announced that the Company successfully rolled out and implemented the Genesys Cloud CX® Platform, the AI powered, all-in-one cloud contact center solution, which will improve its member care experience while streamlining and driving efficiencies at its mobility care centers. This transformative move reflects the Company’s commitment to deliver outstanding service to its members. By integrating Genesys’ advanced cloud-based contact center technology into its member care centers, Modivcare is poised to set a new standard in the NEMT industry for member engagement and satisfaction.
Key highlights of the Genesys Cloud CX implementation includes:
- Improved Member Engagement: members can now reach Modivcare seamlessly through their preferred communication channel including phone, email, chat, and SMS. This flexibility ensures that members receive the proper support needed, precisely when and how they prefer it. Genesys Cloud CX utilizes voice biometrics and machine learning to simplify the process when members communicate which has driven a 67% improvement in rides booked through automation.
- Personalized Care: our care teams now have access to comprehensive member information in real-time, enabling them to provide tailored and efficient care.
- Scalability: Genesys’ cloud infrastructure equips Modivcare to handle increased member insights through member interactions, enabling continuous improvement through our services, which contributes to better health outcomes. This implementation will also help drive a best-in-class cost structure in Modivcare’s call center operations.
- Data-Driven Insights: robust analytics tools empower Modivcare to gain valuable insights into member interactions, enabling continuous improvement in our services resulting in improved outcomes and the best member experience.
- Enhanced Security Measures: protecting member data is paramount and the Genesys cloud solution prioritizes data security and compliance, ensuring that member information remains safeguarded at all times.
“Our collaboration with Genesys is a significant step forward in our mission to provide high quality, member-centric care,” said L. Heath Sampson, Chief Executive Officer. “By leveraging Genesys Cloud CX, we have elevated our ability to deliver seamless, personalized experiences that cater to the unique needs of our 34 million members. This nationwide implementation is a meaningful step in laying the proper technical foundation and it makes Modivcare one of the first companies in the NEMT industry to leverage AI to improve the member experience while providing valuable real-time data capabilities and analytics to ensure quality performance at scale. This is an important milestone for our omnichannel member communication initiative and a key driver for our $30 million to $50 million cost reduction initiative over the next 12 to 18 months.”
The strategic collaboration between Genesys and Modivcare marks a new era for NEMT communication and the member experience. Through the fusion of cutting-edge technology and a member-centric approach, both organizations are poised to make a material and positive impact on the valuable transportation services provided to the most vulnerable populations.
“In today’s channel less reality, the healthcare industry has an imperative to modernize their customer experience infrastructure to meet the diverse needs of patients and members,” said Olivier Jouve, Chief Product Officer at Genesys. “Genesys Cloud CX provides the scalability and customizability for Modivcare to meet its members when and where they need — all on a secure platform. And, with Genesys AI powered experience orchestration capabilities, members are given personalized and efficient care to not only deliver better experiences but help drive better health outcomes.”
Modivcare Inc. (Nasdaq: MODV) is a technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides a platform of integrated supportive care solutions for public and private payors and their members. Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health (SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal care and remote patient monitoring. To learn more about Modivcare, please visit www.modivcare.com.